Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mahal Kita - MARICRIS GARCIA (Videos From Marimar)



haha..korunk paham ke..mesti x...meh sini ak translate..ha..terer x..
tap dlm b.ila..sbb kalo bm jad srabut..dy translate..*spe..google translatela..kantoi!!

Where are you
I hope I'm there
The love you,
That is my happiness
Here in my heart
With a small paradise
Love reign
And love

Chorus:
I love you, forever
Love you, you just
Precious forever
You never leave
I love you to heaven
You only my heart
My promise
Only rely
I love you, love you
No other

Where are you,
There is also my heaven
All day
I celebrate
Here in my heart
With a small paradise
The home of love
That will not change

conclusion..luv u darling..tenkiu 4 menunggu..aishiteru!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

THANK YOU for following nawi's daughter..